UNIK Flowers & Gifts Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1. How is UNIK Flowers &Gifts handling COVID19?.
Given the recent developments surrounding the spread of COVID-19, UNIK Flowers & Gifts staff wants to assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients, and collaborators.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are adhering to all CDC protocols and guidelines. At our design studio, we are regularly sanitizing all workstations, shared spaces and products. Additionally, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have no reports of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by packaging, food, or fresh products like flowers, but we remain vigilant in working to ensure safety remains the top priority.
As an additional precaution, all our collaborators especially those who do our deliveries, have been required to wear a facemask as well as making sure that all the floral arrangements are left at the front door of our customers. All our customers will be contacted by our delivery staff for a guaranteed safe, contact free pick-up.
Our top priority is to keep the entire UNIK Flowers & Gifts collaborators safe, and we will continue to assess and address the situation as it evolves. We thank you for your business and look forward to continuing to serve our community.
2. Does UNIK Flowers & Gifts have a retail shop?
No, not at the moment. Considering the present pandemic, UNIK Flowers & Gifts has become a virtual online shopping store. On our website, you will be able to find all the details and answers to your questions, to make your shopping experience seamless. However, our team is always connected to answer any other questions. You can do so by going to our UNIK’s Chat service.
3. How can I check my delivery status?
Please consider your order delivered on the day you requested. If we have any difficulties with your order, we will
contact you by telephone, text message or email.
4. How will I know if my gift/order has been successfully delivered?
All deliveries will be made on the date you request unless we notify you of any complications. Once delivery is completed you will receive a delivery confirmation via phone call, text message, or email.
5. Can I request a specific time for the delivery of my arrangement?
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. Since we have many other orders being fulfilled at different time frames. However, once you place your order you will be given a time where you can feel comfortable, and rest assured that your order will be delivered.
6. What happens to my order when you attempt delivery, and the recipient is not at home?
If the recipient is not at their home when a delivery is attempted, we will leave the order outside the door/somewhere safe. The delivery staff will contact the recipient to let them know a delivery has been left for them (therefore it is important to provide a recipient phone number).
7. What happens if my delivery is refused by the recipient?7.
If your delivery is refused, the item will return to the design studio. Where you may be able to pick up within 24hrs. No refund will be given.
8. How do I know if my order went through?
Did you get an order confirmation number? If you did not, then your order did not go through. Wait a few minutes for an e-mail confirmation to make sure. If you are having difficulty, give us a call and we will be happy to take your order over the phone.
9. Can I request a cancellation of my order if so, when is the best time to cancel my order?
After placing your order you have a 24 hour period to cancel / void your order. In the event that your order has been paid and you request the cancellation of the order, you will be recognized as follows:
• 100% of the payment received if your order is canceled 36 hours before the delivery date. *
• 75% of the payment received if your order is canceled 48 hours before the day of delivery. *
• 50% of the payment received if your order is canceled 24 hours before the day of delivery. *
10. What is your Payment policy?
There are no payments when delivery is being done. All payments should be completed once the client has been confirmed of their order.
Companies that place corporate orders must pay 50% at the time of confirmation and pay out the other 50% two days before delivery.
11. Will my flower arrangement look exactly as shown in the photo?
We do our best to create an arrangement that is as close to the image as possible. We use only the freshest flowers available so exact varieties, colors may vary. However, keep in mind that substitutions may be necessary depending on the season, flower availability, or other unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances. If we are out of a particular color box, we can substitute a box of the same size in a different color that our designers feel would not detract from the overall appearance of the arrangement. We have the most creative designers on our team who professionally recreate UNIK Flowers & Gifts designs based on their creative interpretation.
12. Does UNIK Flowers & Gifts do international or national deliveries?
Due to the perishable nature of flowers, we do not do international deliveries. However, only for our natural preserved roses we only ship nationwide.
13. What is a Memorial Keepsake?
A memorial keepsake is a glass crystal dome that encapsulates two (2) beautiful, preserved roses that offer a very personal and touching way to express love and condolences to the families of the departed. The preserved roses can last up to more than three (3) years without the need of any water or nutrients. This gives us an opportunity to be able to fully customize the roses. The roses can be customized with names, dates, images, and personal messages.
14. What is a natural preserved rose?
A natural preserved rose is a natural rose that undergoes a preservation method to make them last about two (2) to three (3) years without the need of water, sunlight, or nutrients. The preservation chemicals used to treat the roses is nontoxic. This means that you can freely touch the rose’s petal, we recommend not to touch it so that the longevity of its preservation is not altered.
15. What is the limit of letters, characters that can be printed on the rose for a specific phrase?
The characters can range from min. 16 to 25 max.
16. How many-colored inks do you have?
There is Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Silver & Gold
17. How many colors are available in the line of Preserved Roses?
There is White, Blue, Black, Yellow, Red, and Pink.
18. How many phrases or designs can I choose?
The price offered for each Bouquet includes the following number of phrases:
• Jute Bouquet with a dozen roses – You can choose 1 phrase or designs from our attached list.
• White Faux Fur bouquet with a dozen roses: you can choose 2 phrases or designs from our attached list
• It can be customized with something different than what is on our list for an additional cost.
19. Can you print an image on a different colored rose, that is not a white rose?
No, due to a quality concern as well as the usage of only black ink for images. We are only allowed to use white roses as our main “canvas.”
20. How long will my fresh roses last and how can I keep them fresh?
Your roses should last 5 days, but they can last much longer with proper care. Follow our guide below to get the most out of them.
• Roses should be placed in a clean vase with fresh lukewarm water and flower food.
• Remove leaves that fall below the waterline, these leaves are damaged by water and cause the roses to wilt.
• Trim the stems a little each day to expose the fresh tissue and place back in the vase with fresh water and more flower food.
• Top up the water when necessary and never let the water get cloudy.
• Avoid heat or direct sun.